• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Travel thread

Burgey

These RV hire mobs in the States don't ****ing well miss you. Tempted to bin it, hire a sedan and stay in relative comfort tbh.

_Ed_

Obviously overseas holidays are a no-go for the forseeable future, so my partner and I are starting to think more local. When things are a bit more normal, we'd like to give some much-needed tourist dollars to some of our favourites like Opononi, Akaroa, Kaikoura, maybe Hawke's Bay. Making these sorts of plans are a nice way to pass the time, anyway.

Anyone else got anything in mind?

Daemon

Obviously overseas holidays are a no-go for the forseeable future, so my partner and I are starting to think more local. When things are a bit more normal, we'd like to give some much-needed tourist dollars to some of our favourites like Opononi, Akaroa, Kaikoura, maybe Hawke's Bay. Making these sorts of plans are a nice way to pass the time, anyway.

Anyone else got anything in mind?
I might do a road trip around the entire country. Should be a fun way to kill a couple of hours.

Burgey

Yeah, the curse of our honeymoon has seemingly struck again, so the US is looking about 95% a wash for October/ November.

We've been talking instead of flying across to Broome with the puppers and hiring a campervan and spending three weeks driving down WA from there to Margaret River.

Probably cutting it a bit fine only allowing three weeks, but would at least be a break, and it's a beautiful part of the world too.

TNT

Banned
Yeah, the curse of our honeymoon has seemingly struck again, so the US is looking about 95% a wash for October/ November.

We've been talking instead of flying across to Broome with the puppers and hiring a campervan and spending three weeks driving down WA from there to Margaret River.

Probably cutting it a bit fine only allowing three weeks, but would at least be a break, and it's a beautiful part of the world too.
You will be passing through my territory, we could meet up and you could abuse me and have a beer.