• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you thinking right now?

Burgey

I catch your drift, but remember zorax is from China, an ancient land steeped in culture yet he’s a feckless troglodyte. So it doesn’t always work that way.

trundler

I catch your drift, but remember zorax is from China, an ancient land steeped in culture yet he’s a feckless troglodyte. So it doesn’t always work that way.
I've always thought there are 3 kinds of Chinese people. Zorax, Bolo Yeung, and Bruce Lee each best represent their category best which would be 1) brings dishonor to glorious Chinese traditions 2) buff and strong 3)compact and skilled respectively.

zorax

likes this
I've always thought there are 3 kinds of Chinese people. Zorax, Bolo Yeung, and Bruce Lee each best represent their category best which would be 1) brings dishonor to glorious Chinese traditions 2) buff and strong 3)compact and skilled respectively.
I'd consider a Pakistani who can't bowl quick a disgrace to their culture tbh

And your favourite 'fast' bowler is McGrath. Im surprised you haven't been stoned to death yet. That's usually the kind of punishment for these kinds of offences in your part of the world.

Daemon

First day of work, 9-12 was orientation. Had lunch and then was whisked off to a clients place for a 5hr meeting where I had absolutely no idea what was going on. Had to nod and pretend like I was taking notes. During a break I got a coffee but spilled some on the carpet. No one saw.

All in all a decent debut.

Burgey

zorax as always so closed minded. Incapable of appreciating the varieties of wine owing to his incredibly unsophisticated palate.

zorax

likes this
Lol wine tasting/quality/superiority is all a myth and multiple studies have shown that so called 'experts' and 'connoisseurs' have no idea what they're talking about.

May as well believe in magic healing crystals while you're at it

trundler

I'd consider a Pakistani who can't bowl quick a disgrace to their culture tbh

And your favourite 'fast' bowler is McGrath. Im surprised you haven't been stoned to death yet. That's usually the kind of punishment for these kinds of offences in your part of the world.
Well if you kept up with my Ramadan posting the stoning is long overdue since I'm an atheist as well. :laugh:
I'm okay with being a disgrace at this point. I can still recall the mockery as I delivered a ball that couldn't even bounce after a 22 pace run up for the first time. I have embraced it. See my name.

Mike5181

Lol wine tasting/quality/superiority is all a myth and multiple studies have shown that so called 'experts' and 'connoisseurs' have no idea what they're talking about.

May as well believe in magic healing crystals while you're at it
Following Gwyneth Paltrow is the first step to enlightenment

Daemon

Well if you kept up with my Ramadan posting the stoning is long overdue since I'm an atheist as well. :laugh:
I'm okay with being a disgrace at this point. I can still recall the mockery as I delivered a ball that couldn't even bounce after a 22 pace run up for the first time. I have embraced it. See my name.
It's a tough double life isn't it. I have to pretend to be religious else my gf's parents won't approve of me. Not easy since I don't even know how to pray properly.