• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's your personality?

Tom Halsey

Tom, you're a Millionaire!

You're very ambitious and personable, and you've got a great sense of humor. You care a lot about how you look. You're bursting with self-confidence, and people admire you for your achievements and determination.

Behind that bold exterior you sometimes worry that you're not good enough. You can also be so critical of your work that it verges on self-destructive. You aim to succeed — and you'll quickly crush anyone who stands in your way.

And that's just scratching the surface!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Rich, you're an Observer!

This means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more time on your own than most.

You are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.

Impressive... I agree with that!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Did it in January and was a skydiver.. this time:

Neil, you're a Skydiver!

That means you're open minded, extroverted, free-spirited, and independent. Chances are you're pretty liberal. You're like a magnet for love and affection. People adore you. And, thanks to that healthy dose of self-confidence, you're super-flexible.

How do we know all this? How do we know you're a great leader at work? Or that you're a self-starter and will always volunteer to take on a job? How could we have divined that you're an excellent communicator and tend to spread your enthusiasm to others?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Skydiver.

And that's just scratching the surface.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Eddie, you're a cantankerous fart.

This means that you are old, you smell of wee, talk to yourself when you are in the street and tend to save little pieces of string, keeping them safe and sound in a bag you wove yourself from another, different piece of string. Your one true love is Tennents Super lager.

You collect supermarket trolleys - so far you have managed to acquire none but intend to start looking after them for friends very soon - if you can find any friends, that is. You have a nasty rash which has developed into a quite unsightly sore, capped by a brownish scab which you are continually picking at.

/what do you mean, website?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
If you find them, please let me know where they are..
They're my Tennents Super drinking buddies. You can find them most Saturday nights in the gutter (or Tuesday mornings, Thursday afternoons etc etc).

I'll tell them you asked.

Doris is nice if you ignore the lice.

Langeveldt

Soutie
luckyeddie said:
They're my Tennents Super drinking buddies. You can find them most Saturday nights in the gutter (or Tuesday mornings, Thursday afternoons etc etc).

I'll tell them you asked.

Doris is nice if you ignore the lice.
Gutter trash?! Neil's going up in the world!

Deja moo

Karthik, you're a Critic!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Critic which means you are a Thinker / Success Your primary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics.

That means you're complex, thoughtful and never content to skate on the surface. Chances are you veer towards being so analytical and introspective that even positive qualities can seem like faults. The truth is that you have a very perceptive, gentle spirit.

chicane

Langeveldt said:
you're an Observer!

This means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more time on your own than most.

You are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.
ditto...

Andre

Andre, you're a Chosen One!

You're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

You'd be a great person in an emergency and you always return phone calls. You're no fair-weather friend.

Get a complete in-depth scientific analysis of your personality in a 10-page, PhD certified Personality Report now!

Mister Wright

Kyle, you're a Rock Star!

People are impossibly attracted to you wherever you go — whether or not you know it or not. There's something about the confidence you emit through your actions, conscious and otherwise, that compels people to want to come in for a closer look.

PY

Pete, you're a Secret Agent!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Secret Agent which means you are a Thinker / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're basically a smart, shrewd loner. Chances are although you prefer solitude, you're a deeply caring person full of energy and ideas. On a personal level, you're sensitive. You may worry too much about how you compare to others, and your mood suffers under such intense personal scrutiny.

:cool2:

Cloete

Andrew, you're a Chosen One!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Chosen One which means you are a Golden / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you'd be a great person in an emergency? Or that you always return phone calls? How could we have divined that you're no fair-weather friend?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Chosen One.

yaju

Yaju, you're an Observer!

Bunch of lies, I tell you, lies!
Even more honest are pakistani flies.
Don't believe it, I am very bad
Reading this has made me sad.
Either you believe my true inner self
MOD EDIT: Four-letter words neither appropriate nor necessary

Last edited by a moderator:

V Reddy

PY said:
Pete, you're a Secret Agent!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Secret Agent which means you are a Thinker / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're basically a smart, shrewd loner. Chances are although you prefer solitude, you're a deeply caring person full of energy and ideas. On a personal level, you're sensitive. You may worry too much about how you compare to others, and your mood suffers under such intense personal scrutiny.

:cool2:

Peter Young 007 :ph34r: :p ( music starts and Pete says Young Peter Young ;))

Mine is Critic

PY

V Reddy said:
Peter Young 007 :ph34r: :p ( music starts and Pete says Young Peter Young ;))

Mine is Critic
:laugh:

I wish I was James Bond...............to be able to walk into any bar and not have to say what I want because they'd already know. :D