• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which CWer would you make love to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trundler

Be a lover not a fighter, man. All this talk of eating and fighting can't be good. For legal reasons I cannot say but I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

zorax

likes this
Daemon's kinda cute.

I would make Adders call me daddy.

I'd do Flem/Athlai in a threesome

trundler

I don't want to live in a world where it is inappropriate to speak of love but not of violence

zorax

likes this
I'd **** TJB, but only if I could tie him up and have him gag and blindfolded

I'm sure he's got a beautiful body and I wouldn't want him to ruin it by attempting to do anything else at all

zorax

likes this
I feel like SCC and I would blaze it up and have an awesome afternoon in his farm on our first date together, and I would realise what a gem of a person he is and decide that I want a real friendship with him and didn't want to complicate what we have by bringing *** onto the equation.

But there would always be that weird chemistry between us. Like on a hot afternoon a few months later when we're working in the yard together and we both take our shirts off when no one else is around. Maybe we start horsing around and do a little play wrestling, and maybe we lean in close and share an intimate moment together in each others arms. Maybe we contemplate what could be, and maybe we do run off into the bushes for a one afternoon only kinda deal.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

I'd **** TJB, but only if I could tie him up and have him gag and blindfolded

I'm sure he's got a beautiful body and I wouldn't want him to ruin it by attempting to do anything else at all
well if I'm going to **** you I'd want to be blindfolded

Gnske

trundler I could cry, I'm just so proud

You are truly the son my wife will never have

zorax

likes this
The things I would do to NP10

I feel like he'd be really shy at first. Closed up, reserved, flinching at my touch. I'd have to butter him up. Complement his hair, his skin, his clothes. Don't talk about his weight. Talk about his smell. I bet he wears good perfume. Smells like a real man should. A smell of warmth, comfort and sophistication. He's fragrant and beautiful. Smart and funny. Kind and loving.

Then i'd give him a backrub. Something long and thorough. The man deserves it after all he's been through. I'd start gentle, ease him in, and gradually increase the intensity and depth as I go. I work my way down his body. I gently massage the glutes, and once I'm there, I can feel his body giving in. I sense he's ready to accept me, willing to let me take him whole. I gently lower my body onto his, I breathe by his ear, and slowly kiss his neck

Status
Not open for further replies.