• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

why am i on a foreign website

Swervy

love the way the pickles are discarded, as if they are just too disgusting...hahaah

wonder how many bulls balls and anus' went into those then?

Last edited:

Matteh

love the way the pickles are discarded, as if they are just too disgusting...hahaah

wonder how many bulls balls and anus' went into those then?
I'm firmly pro-pickle, can't understand why people throw it away. :mellow:

Swervy

I'm firmly pro-pickle, can't understand why people throw it away. :mellow:

same here..I worked at Maccy D's when I was a student many years ago, and I used to eat them by the handful...we also used to have pickle fights in the kitchen, until my mate chucked one and it swerved through the air, over the counter and stuck to a bald customers slap head.

I have a quite amusing story regarding pickles, booze, and a girl, but not appropriate for this forum:laugh:

Linda

I enjoy the tang the pickle residue leaves when you take them out, however cant bring myself to eat a whole one.