• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women on Cricket Web

Josh

Why are women so grossly under-represented on this site? I think I've only seen a few scouring about... Then again I'm drunk half the time I'm on here so I wouldn't notice. :dry:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cricket's never been a sport the girls I know like...that's probably why, tbh

andyc

Because it's a cricket forum. How many women do you know like cricket enough to sign up to a forum devoted to it?

Edit: As above

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FFS, Whelan and Cameron can turn things into pun-fests even without italic-style usualities.

I hate the sex puns too 'cos I'm crap at 'em. :@

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Don't worry Rich, I'll make a pun thread with the rules explicitly stating there is to be no sex-related material. I'll get it up in a sec.

pasag

RTDAS
Why are women so grossly under-represented on this site? I think I've only seen a few scouring about... Then again I'm drunk half the time I'm on here so I wouldn't notice. :dry:
There are a few in CC apart from the OT regulars that may go unnoticed such as burr, four_or_six, Nnanden etc