• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO

trueblueyork

fell flat on ur face eh lowey?its gonna be tough for u to write a home-game report after that match.....HA!GOOOO ND!!!!Aldridge took 6-41 off 9 overs....everyone tell me bout ur reactions when u saw ur results,this is sure gonna be good!

[Edited on 5/18/02 by trueblueyork]

trueblueyork

the TN match is insane!!! :O i really feel sorry for rich his team fought like lions!and looks like both srirams are off to winning starts :D....good result for buggsy,QLD under dino annihilated the opposition,i feel for frontier....all i can say is congrats to the victors and my deepest regrets for the losers :cry: onto the next round then!!!!

Rich2001

the TN match is insane!!! :O i really feel sorry for rich his team fought like lions!
Thanks, They did me proud just to get with 16 runs of victory. Well done Jaganjai you got a good top order there.

I just checked to see what the pitch conditions were like and there wasn't any so I guess it was 5-5-5, my ground for the next match is 7-7-5 god knows what the score will be this time :O.

ND do you want to lend me Alrdrige for the game ;)?