• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zidane's Out!!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
What are you talking about - he was FIFA's Man of the Match!

i dont really think he should have been considering the fact that ronaldo , rivaldo batistuta and ortega have always tried their best for their team all the years before!
Considering the fact it was man of the match between France and Denmark, I don't see what Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Batistuta and Ortega's careers have to do with it?! :D

Oh, and Neil, I was being sarcastic.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Well you obviously need your eyes testing. They were the better side, we had one chance and that was when Lucio screwed up. Even with 10 men (and yes, it should have been a Red Card), we created nothing.

GO KOREA!

Anon2

That's what I am saying. They had ten men so we should have won! Or at least have got a draw.