• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poker

Uppercut

Common consensus says Pokerstars. Customer service is just so, so much better than anywhere else.

Full Tilt is fine too.

Mr Casson

Everytime I go to install it with WINE it says: 'The file '/home/darrren/Downloads/PokerStarsInstall(2).exe' is not marked as executable. If this was downloaded or copied form an untrusted source, it may be dangerous to run. For more details, read about the executable bit.'
Lulz, **** can't even spell his own name.

Helping him is pointless folks.

benchmark00

G00gled it, apparently: 'To solve the problem, right click on the .exe file, select Properties, select the Permissions tab and check "Allow executing file as program". Then hit the Close button.'

BAM. Worked.

Lulz, **** can't even spell his own name.

Helping him is pointless folks.
Was another **** who set it up, ****.

simmy

Guys just to let you know. I am a professional poker player, have been for 4 years. Now also taking sports betting very seriously, naturally cricket is the main sport of interest. Everything I bet on and anything poker related I put on Twitter @simukpoker

Thanks!

cover drive man

Since reaching 18 about a month ago I've been playing a lot of online sit & go tournaments. I was hoping for some feedback as to whether I should have folded this. I'm jlnewton and the pot goes to a showdown between Dama (a very loose player) and the small stack 2629 who from then had been playing a very tight game.

TEXAS_HOLDEM, NO_LIMIT, T5-214304917-47
played at "Table #1" for USD TC from 2012-02-05 08:38 until 2012-02-05 08:38

Seat 1: MadsenEU (1,165 in chips)
Seat 4: 2629_x (508 in chips)
Seat 5: jaasuno6 (7,087 in chips)
Seat 6: Dama74 (1,800 in chips)
Seat 7: jnewton94 (3,015 in chips)
Seat 8: DIUK75 (1,425 in chips)

ANTES/BLINDS
Dama74 posts small blind (75), jnewton94 posts big blind (150),

PRE-FLOP
DIUK75 folds, MadsenEU folds, 2629_x raises to 508 and is all-in, jaasuno6 folds, Dama74 raises to 1,800 and is all-in, jnewton94 KQ On suit folds.

FLOP [board cards: KS,TH,JH ]

TURN [board cards: KS,TH,JH,TC ]

RIVER [board cards: KS,TH,JH,TC,8C ]

Last edited:

cover drive man

Pre flop, if they had an ace they would've had me up the creek without a paddle. But I was thinking on the lines of dama being very loose who'd already made a few crazy all ins. And the small stack all in being a bit desperate. But yeah, it's a fold.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Pretty comfortable fold even if you had AK or JJ, QQ is close. Also it's poor etiquette to include the result of a hand when asking for advice on it.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Fold. I would call with QQ if you are ok with a coin toss (eg AK) or if, as you said, the player who called all in is very loose.

Generally not a fan of overcalling an all in though, in almost any circumstance.