• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 1 - England v South Africa

Adders

And all the time this **** is being served up we've got Jimmy with 2 and Tredders with 3 to bowl........get them on FFS.

MW1304

My Miller-love makes this particularly gut-wrenching. I give you so much affection and in return you repeatedly punch me in the gut.

stumpski

Least we don't have to worry about batting before the interval now.

I need to go and do some shopping but I'm worried I'll come back to find we're chasing 250.

wpdavid

Yet another wide from Broad - he really has been appalling. Cost us the SL game and may well do the same today. The biggest shock is how we've taken 8 wickets given the complete lack of support for Anderson & Tredwell.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Never doubted you Broad mate.

Do the players go for lunch now? Because I need to heat my calf for half an hour so want to knkw whether to keep the cricket on or fire on a DVD.