• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 2 Second Round - West Indies, India, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Spikey

i believe australia can still make the finals if one of their players get the 2048 tile during this game

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mark Waugh at it again.

"Shakib the only Bangladesh player I know. He played for the Strikers so he obviously has ability'.

FMD

Spikey

CA Digital Media ‏@CricketAus 46s
George Bailey has won the toss and elected to bowl. White in for Faulkner #wt20

suck **** you tasmanian

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Australia's batting line-up is hilariously long. Who will bat 8 for Australia, Haddin?

social

78 year old Shahid Afridi continues to impress

Out of interest, can those who are from or who have travelled to Bangladesh and the rest of the subcontinent tell me whether people there actually like this music they're playing between balls and overs, or is it just **** programming?
Music is best thing about Bangladesh and that isn't a complement

Shri

India looking to score 200 with the dew in mind imo. Chance of them collapsing for very few.