• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Quarter Final - New Zealand v West Indies (21st March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kiwiviktor81

I think Blocky just died of an aneurism. Can someone dig up his quote about Guptill not having a career past next year?

Shri

Sanjay showing the classic Indian mentality: "**** the team let me get the 200"
I thought there were very few things worse in the world than you statistical analyses. Turns out your opinions are as bad if not worse. Continue the stereotyping please.

Dan

Global Moderator
Na not really, Vettori can hit 4s and get singles. 6outhee either misses or 6s. Definitely the right move.
But they have enough runs and the crowd want DLF Maximum 6ers! #SanjayLogic

Fair call, you're right.

viriya

I thought there were very few things worse in the world than you statistical analyses. Turns out your opinions are as bad if not worse. Continue the stereotyping please.
8-)

I should clarify: it's classic South Asian mentality.