• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stokes Arrested

Gnske

Dobell's objectivity clearly severely compromised - pretty confident if in ten years time he's asked what he most regrets writing it will be that nonsense
His mind is compromised. Had a crack at him on twitter with his supposed headline on the incident and the ****er has actually bothered to respond to me three times.

theegyptian

I'd hardly say Dobell is an ECB shill. He takes some random positions that you don't expect but he's been against the ECB on a whole range of big issues. i.e. KP, Durham, New T20 comp, county cricket restructuring

I've also seen him being bashed in other places for being anti English cricket at times.