• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes predictions

Adders

Awta. Hate watching him bat......and i fear im going to have a lot of hours of it over the coming weeks.

Burgey

He’s only 60 odd not out fellas. If he goes to stumps today on 260 not out I could understand your feelings of doom, but it’s very early days.

OverratedSanity

Conditions were favourable to him this test but he still deserves a ton of credit for how well he bowled. But he also always has a few good spells early on overseas tours. He'll fade just like in the India series.

Adders

I predict that tomorrow morning there will be 95% English fans in the GABBA and they will have a party for the handful of overs that it lasts.

TNT

Banned
I predict that tomorrow morning there will be 95% English fans in the GABBA and they will have a party for the handful of overs that it lasts.
Yeah they should delay the start until 4pm, they will sell a lot more beer that way.

stephen

I can't imagine a whole lot of Brisbane people would take the day off work to see a foregone conclusion.