• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

33rd Match - New Zealand v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Moss

Superb from Babar, that's a top knock. Aside from one skier early on, hasn't really given NZ a sniff.

weldone

Boult has lacked penetration in this spell. I remember him being a much better death overs bowler?

bk19xsa

Pakistan looking good to even win the WC the way now they are playing and also their support in the stadiums is similarly good to India and Bangladesh's. It's the other teams such as England which have choked, allowing Pakistan to suddenly matter this WC.

But what's the point? They were bad all 4 years around except in the ICC champions trophy. They win the WC and and they will go into mediocrity again. That's not good for cricket as it makes ODIs meaningless.

The ODI ranking also becomes meaningless and should the bilateral series just be cancelled?

Moss

Boult has lacked penetration in this spell. I remember him being a much better death overs bowler?
Was great in the Windies game but generally not been at his best this WC. Hopefully he brings his A-game for the Australia clash.

Moss

So great to hear Akram get all animated about Babar getting his hundred. Wish they'd just bin Rameez on a permanent basis and keep him on commentary duties whenever Pakistan play.

SkyBlue

All it took was a beating from India to get them back on track again...

Finally it seems that they have got their balance right. Babar finally stepping up and seeing Pakistan through till the end. They look an extremely dangerous side now and tbh I'd rather see them over England in the semis. Just for the fan support they've received alone. Amazing atmosphere once again.

trundler

All it took was a beating from India to get them back on track again...

Finally it seems that they have got their balance right. Babar finally stepping up and seeing Pakistan through till the end. They look an extremely dangerous side now and tbh I'd rather see them over England in the semis. Just for the fan support they've received alone. Amazing atmosphere once again.
Starfighter to comment on the nature of the crowd

trundler

Babar was 29 off 32 at one point. Soon Hafeez did what he did and Babar slowed down, looking to consolidate. Was 56 off 80 so a strike rate of 70, down from almost run a ball. Next 50 odd balls saw him score 44.