• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Flem274*

123/5
that photo just makes me wonder what other teams/players were doing to prepare for the semi final

for example i suspect ross taylor was picking out what items he was gonna get from kfc after scoring a slow, clutch knock that antagonises the majority of the audience.

jadeja seems like a strange but glossy bloke, no way would he be removing his shoes. he would be shopping for them.

ajdude

that photo just makes me wonder what other teams/players were doing to prepare for the semi final

for example i suspect ross taylor was picking out what items he was gonna get from kfc after scoring a slow, clutch knock that antagonises the majority of the audience.

jadeja seems like a strange but glossy bloke, no way would he be removing his shoes. he would be shopping for them.
jadeja would be copying some other ****’s fashion and claiming it as his own like he did with dhawan’s mustache

wrongun

Banned

He was probably deciding which shoe he should fling at Manjrekar

Spikey

kane bans his players from smiling at training