• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at Old Trafford, Manchester

SteveNZ

You must have had pretty low expectations as he's averaging 25 lol
But that's only fair. He's one of those guys who looks decent scoring his early runs but you know isn't going to hurt you with a big score. He and Roy both got as much as you could possibly expect out of them

SteveNZ

When the roller wears off in about another 20-25, this will be carnage.

In other news, SteveNZ has plainly had a Sunday sesh
Truly, I want feed back on how I got it wrong. Where I got it wrong. I dont really drink anymore and previously I'd thought this had improved my posting. I'm always looking to get better as a person with opinions

trundler

When 1 more wicket falls, Lyon should have a full ring of close in catchers with 2 slips, a leg slip, silly point and bat pad.

social

He's been okay today IMO. Certainly nowhere near as inaccurate/off-colour as Day 3.
It’s been rubbish

He’s got foot marks to aim at and is missing them by 2 feet

Look at how more accurate Cummins is

Last edited:

SteveNZ

What did you say?
This will bring a sigh from the hardcore Aussie brigade again, but basically that Warner is a **** and deserved more than a year for being a cheating deceitful spineless prick. Then some guy compared it to Overton standing on a ball accidentally and I completely lost all understanding of where anyones point was.