• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you thinking right now?

Burgey

Yeah

Was a half hour profile of him on Australian story here tonight. Was very good. Recommend it if it’s not geo blocked on ABC iview. He’s a kiwi but spends a lot of time working here too. Great mate of Bryan Brown’s. I saw them strolling down Darling St here a couple of years ago one night and greatly regret not saying hello and offering to buy them a beer. Both seem very decent fellas

Burgey

He’s got a great body of work, from My Brilliant Career, Hunt for red October, Jurassic Park, Reilly Ace of Spies, the Piano etc etc

His latest movie Palm Beach is pretty good too imo.

Makes great wines as well. Wafg

Smudge

Yeah

Was a half hour profile of him on Australian story here tonight. Was very good. Recommend it if it’s not geo blocked on ABC iview. He’s a kiwi but spends a lot of time working here too. Great mate of Bryan Brown’s. I saw them strolling down Darling St here a couple of years ago one night and greatly regret not saying hello and offering to buy them a beer. Both seem very decent fellas
His Two Paddocks wine goes OK too.

Burgey

Yeah, it's excellent. The Pinot is exceptional tbh.

I have a feeling that with the US and Mexico now out of the question, Mrs Burgey and I may be spending our three weeks in October/ November touring around the South Island of NZ, as it's likely to be the only country travel is opened up to. Will be sure to hit up the Central Otago region.

Smudge

Yeah, it's excellent. The Pinot is exceptional tbh.

I have a feeling that with the US and Mexico now out of the question, Mrs Burgey and I may be spending our three weeks in October/ November touring around the South Island of NZ, as it's likely to be the only country travel is opened up to. Will be sure to hit up the Central Otago region.
Work Wellington into your itinerary, FFS.

Otherwise will try and time a trip south to meet up with you and spoil your anniversary trip.

Flem274*

123/5
why is it always the accounts you never use that get h4xed?

microsoft account had a sign in from america. i don't use skype, outlook or my xbox. just reminds me how many stupid logins we need for everything.

rental company wants me to download zoom for an inspection and i have sledgers dire warnings in my ears. yaaaaaay.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
why is it always the accounts you never use that get h4xed?

microsoft account had a sign in from america. i don't use skype, outlook or my xbox. just reminds me how many stupid logins we need for everything.

rental company wants me to download zoom for an inspection and i have sledgers dire warnings in my ears. yaaaaaay.
cos the others you confirm regularly with your devices.

delete/archive your accounts early and often