• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Agent TBY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got him. Dunno why I overlooked him each and everytime lol.
    Will consider most definitely.
    Haha. That's going to take more than 2 minutes to find out so can wait until the morning lol.
    So he gave up keeping before he made his Test debut?
    Definitely confused. So he's not a WK but he's a keeper in terms of keeping him in your side??
    Cryptic clues FTL lol
    Intrigued, getting late so probably need to get to sleep.
    Hmmm will have a look now lol
    Yeah I've not looked at those qualified in R5 or 6 tbh. All I've done is looked at who can take the gloves and 2 of the main contenders are in R5 and 6. I'll have to do a bit of research come a little nearer the toime. Curious who the main bloke for R5 is that I should pick if Marc passes him up lol
    I know (now) it was who you were looking at, though you can probably guess who I was originally thinking of considering he's the same player type as Dhoni.
    I wouldn't have ended up making the mistake as I'd have done more research come the actual time of my pick lol.
    Oh my.... I completely missed what R6 really means.
    I was eyeing up a particular type of player. Didn't look at everyone.
    So yeah, can guarentee Michael's pick.
    Haha, yeah. Not confident that you'll get the pick you wanted?? Can almsot guarentee that Michael will take the player I was eyeing up.
    Ahhh fair enough.
    Now you've just reminded me you've picked Dhoni I wouldn't mind the 9th pick of Round 5 :p
    Nice, haven't tried the DLC yet but apparently it is just pure win. Getting it on PC I assume? Heard it's the best platform for the game as you have the options of a more tactical view and you can pack the interface with more action buttons. Better textures/framerates as well apparently.
    Haha, it was the latter I was thinking of, but yes I will delete your message now...

Seen the latest FMA?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…