• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by AUST_HiTMaN

1. AUST_HiTMaN

ATTN: James.

Define 'proper threads'. kThx Dave
  2. AUST_HiTMaN

Free State

Right, got a couple of players that will be looking for new retirement homes. Thought I'd offer them to see if anyone was after them as back-up players or the such. A Cheema 4D: Bat Avg - 8.33, Bowl SR: 48.70, Econ: 3.26, OPM: 17 1D: Bat Avg - 12.00, Bowl SR: 28.50, Econ: 5.23, OPM: 8 R...
  3. AUST_HiTMaN

CWBCC Fast Bowling Academy

CW Fast Bowling Academy Fast bowlers have been around in the system since day dot. However recently there has been an influx of good quality young pace bowlers who are stirring it up a bit. The main reason the CW Fast Bowling Academy has been set up is to harness the true talent of these...
  4. AUST_HiTMaN

Seeking a Pardon

G'day blokes. At a mates place, my comp finally shat itself earlier in the week - I'll hopefully get another one in the next couple of weeks (bye bye money for intercooler I guess :( ). Until then if I don't make a mates place to submit go first XI for us. Cheers Blewy and shitkickers. Dave
  5. AUST_HiTMaN

Divison 5 FC Team Comparisons

Pretty interested to see how my team lines up against the competition. Guyana and ND should be strong sides with their drafting. Free State 4D D Hussey (Batsman) Avg: 54.20 I Javed (Batsman) Avg: 47.30 A Halse (Allrounder) Avg: 42.00, SR: 51.70 Z DeBruyn (Batsman) Avg: 40.70 T Ambrose...
  6. AUST_HiTMaN

Mullet Goes West

Saturday 13th November 2004 1st Entry After the little controversy with the Pirates in T&T, I walked in the clubrooms of the WACA early this morning and was greeted by Wayne Clark (Coach) and Dennis Lillee (President). They soon showed me around the grounds, and handed me my free drinks card...
  7. AUST_HiTMaN

Happy Birthday Kyle

Well after your subtle reminder in the other thread, Here it is. Your very own Birthday thread. Hope you have an awsome time Wrighty, enjoy it while it lasts, Don't do anything we wouldnt do :happy: Best Wishes
  8. AUST_HiTMaN

Msn

Is anyone having troubles getting on to MSN at the moment? Pain in the scrote.
  9. AUST_HiTMaN

Happy Birthday Hak

Samuel_Vimes is having a birthday today, which is a reasonable enough excuse for us all to have one for him. Hope you have a great time mate, and I hope you get all the presents you want (Rod and reel set, new tackle box and a new hand line) Fishcake for all? :lol:
  10. AUST_HiTMaN

Holiday in Nth Queensland

This is for the benefit of Fraz, but if others are interested then feel free to comment. These are only a few photo's, there are too many to upload here (290+). They were taken ona crappy Olympus 3.2mp, 3x Optical Zoom. If you want to see more Fraz, just let me know and ill put some more up...
  11. AUST_HiTMaN

The Eagles Nest

As other teams have done, I thought I would keep a record of individual and team performances by the Eden Garden Eagles. Below you will find statistics and records from both ODI's and Test Matches. Enjoy
  12. AUST_HiTMaN

Tribute to Liam

Mr M. is about to bring up the big 10 000, so grats to him. Its highly appropriate that he will most likely bring it up in the CW XI forum :P
  13. AUST_HiTMaN

All Stars 4D - Round 2

Here is the Academy Side for the upcoming match. F Hammett F Yapp V Chandrasekh D Cowe P Marsden O Cole H Head A Adams Z Truscott I Cook H Lacey Captain: D Cowe Keeper: H Head
  14. AUST_HiTMaN

My Draft Picks

Marc - my email has been down virtually all day on and off, its getting late in the drafting period and i have my doubts as to if it will come back, so here are my picks. 1. BC Broad 2. TM Alderman Thanks mate. Should be working again ASAP, just wanted to be safe rather then sorry.
  15. AUST_HiTMaN

All Stars 4D Round 1

Academy 4D to play UK 4D @ Kent F Hammett K Andrews V Chandrasekh D Cowe P Marsden O Cole D Currie A Adams Z Truscott I Cook H Lacey Captain: D Cowe Keeper: D Currie Will be Interesting to see how we go :p