• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy Birthday Hak

AUST_HiTMaN

Samuel_Vimes is having a birthday today, which is a reasonable enough excuse for us all to have one for him.

Hope you have a great time mate, and I hope you get all the presents you want (Rod and reel set, new tackle box and a new hand line)

Fishcake for all?

:lol:

steds

Happy birthday, la. Hope you're enjoying it. Any Norwegien traditions we should uphold to make it even better?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bon Anniversaire Hakon - sorry I can't honour the occasion by getting the neccessary characters for your name!
(BTW, what's bon anniversaire in Norwegien?)

Jamee999

steds said:
Happy birthday, la. Hope you're enjoying it. Any Norwegien traditions we should uphold to make it even better?
Well some of them by British Law must be undertaken in a hobbit's hole with a full moon in the year of the Dodo, which incidently must be with the hobbit, on the 6th Friday in October; In Bulgeria.

Happy birthday Hakon, rerember to much whale skin isn't good for the heart ;)

Seriously though Have a good day. :)

Sudeep

Happy Birthday mate... Ever tried Snake since I beat you ages ago? :happy:

Anyway, have a good one!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Happy anniversary of the moment of your expulsion into the atmosphere.
technically he was already in the atmosphere, unless his mothers womb was, infact a perfect vacuum...

Happy birthday anyway

Mr Mxyzptlk

Langeveldt said:
technically he was already in the atmosphere, unless his mothers womb was, infact a perfect vacuum...

Happy birthday anyway
Atmosphere there taken to mean air/climate of an area. If one were to be pick (read pedantic :p) he (or she) could still say that the mother was in the climate, but the air was dissolved in blood meaning... <ramble> <ramble> <ramble>

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Richard said:
Bon Anniversaire Hakon - sorry I can't honour the occasion by getting the neccessary characters for your name!
(BTW, what's bon anniversaire in Norwegien?)
Gledelig jubileum, I would imagine.

Thanks, everybody who wished me a good day - I did have one, even got the Wisden Annual as a present :happy:

(and Sudeep: yes, but I still can't seem to score more than you...one day, I will return... ;))

Deja moo

Langeveldt said:
technically he was already in the atmosphere
No,he wasnt .He was inside the amniotic sac ,which is not connected directly to the atmosphere. You must have noted the phrase "my water just broke"....thats the amniotic sac rupturing. :sp_ike: :smartass: