• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
benchmark00

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't found a website or anything mentioning this game and judging by the crowd at the back on 7 at the moment it seems like no one cares about it, well it looks a similar size crowd to NRL games.
    BTW, do you actually have the official list of players? I have 25 players from each team for some reason
    Haha, I actually just came from the shops before going online. Beach must be next.
    When do you want me to start this thing? You know if you get Mundy, I'm going to give you someone like Paul Puopolo instead.
    Nice thread from you. Hasn't even got as many posts as the lets talk bat and ball sports that lokomotiv created.
    My battle is still ticking along, quality not quantity. Arguably the best battle of 2013 IMO.
    I can't say I know what you want me to do. I do know that just trying to read that post, made my brain revolt against me so much I had to take a Codeine tablet I had left over from a particularly bad ear infection I once had.

So thanks for that.
    you are not one eyed as I thought and I apologise. You are in fact no eyed. one of the great lines
    you ****, I thought I was unique, being a prominent poster (well more prominent then you ****) and not given any likes, but you in your shady underhand way are also doing it, gives likes ****, TBH my posts must be irresistible in that way, so just give in.

BTW the second word in this message is the rudest of of all, but it creates a problem, what is the proper sign-off, no etiquette rule seem proper.
    Lovingly Grecian

do you think that works?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…