• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome - good to have you aboard - lets wait to see what happens next because DJ said he wanted to hear from others prior to having an election - then we can trade some emails to make our platform and proposals. Crabs sounds good.
    Do you want to be a captain or a vice captain in this Cricket web sim - if you want to be a vice captain I need someone for my ticket. I offer free beverages, popcorn, and joint say in the drafting process.

Let me know
    HAHAHA yes! I'd already read that somehow, I don't know why/when - certainly a nomination for worst post in CW history :p
    I found the Taibu's head thread but couldn't find the other - got a link? Hahahaha
    hey, I am not understanding when to pick my players in the reserveleague, so if you wouldnt mind can u just VM me when its my turn , plz :)
    For sure man. Do you mind me asking what trials are? I'll start it a little later since there are less people.
    the reserve league can get started again if you want! Marcuss and Cabinet96 are the new players. VM them if you want to notify them or something?
    Cool idea, but would be hard to referee. How do you classify how strong a connection is?
    Went with Walters who is a good fifth option IMO. One more middle order colossus and this could be a beaut of a side.
    Hey rvd (what's your name IRL, I feel like a dud calling you rvd all the time), I have an idea for the next Draft League round. The 'Secret Draft'. Just going to run the idea past you to see if it's decent.

The idea is that no-one votes publicly. They send the votes to me privately and if two people select the same player, that player is then eliminated from the draft and they are required to pick again. This makes strategy so important, seeing as you are constantly trying to outthink and outsmart the other players.

E.G R1 selections
    Jager- Bradman
    rvd- Tendulkar
    Monk- Bradman
    Marcuss- Bradman
    watson- Lara

This round would mean that watson and yourself get to keep your picks, as they were exclusive. Marcuss, Monk and myself would have to repick without Tendulkar, Lara or Bradman. Rounds would be quick and it would be interesting to see how people would attempt to win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…