• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Flem274*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've given up hope of that. Bloody under the thumb, wimpy bastard ;) Hoping for a massive surging comeback from James Franklin now!
    Sent. If you make it, you should be able to identify me as the only person present wearing a Wellington shirt.
    Hey mate. You up in New Plymouth at the mo? I'm gonna be at Pukekura Park for the 20:20 on the 8th January if you want to meet up for a pint & a yarn.
    Hey,

Being a pain :P and trying to get more people to sign up to CWXI. IMO (and of many others) one of the better parts of the forums. See here if you're interested :)
    Never used it myself. Would feel like I was missing out on something.
    With aussie it's not usually much, but an opportunity to make him look more stupid than usual is an opportunity nonetheless.
    I thought about it, but in some sick kind of way I enjoy watching him dig himself into holes. What follows is nothing short of bewildering as he defends his stance whilst being torn apart limb by limb by other posters.
    It's annoying and amusing at the same time for me :p
    Haha, realise how random that must have looked now.
    I saw your post about the thread being made so much easier to read with aussie on ignore and it reminded me of that picture I posted in reply to aussie once.
    Haha, i think i was looking for something and stumbled across that. Now that you mention it though I'm a bit curious...
    Wow, that is one bizarre picture from pasag.

Your threads, eh? Now which ones are those... I can't remember Days of Grace-esque ones, maybe "should Ireland be renamed England Junior for simplicity?" would be your equivalent to his last idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…