• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
G.I.Joe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're not wrong there, am fully hoping my first time was also my last.
    Can't say I'm optimistic though, with me not being 18 yet and still having 4 years of University to come.
    Haha, she was more worried with the fact I'd been sick in my sleep and could have choked etc. She's over the top at the best of times though.
    I didn't have the luck of cleaning up there and then, I had to wait for my step-dad to get a bucket and sponge, by which time I was almost sober so the smell of the sick made me want to vomit again. Had I done it first thing whilst drunk/hungover, I'd have been much happier.
    Older than I thought, must be that sense of humour of yours that had me thinking otherwise.
    Being sick in your sleep isn't particularly great though, have only ever been sick once myself and it was in my sleep. Mother was hysterical when I told her that was why it wasn't in the toilet :/
    Haha. So much for not getting hangovers :p
    As long as last night was worth the hangover, we're all good :)
    There was methinking I'd been shunned but you wrote to yourself.
    3 months? That's a lot of water.
    Have work tomorrow don't you?
    20 shots. Sheesh. You'd drink me under the table then.
    Wish I was there as well, would love to go travelling.
    How long do the monsoons last?
    Hey there. My real name is Håkon. (with a ring over the a, your eyes don't deceive you for a change). Yours?
    GI Joe, if you do have any evidence of a member being a multi, the mod team (moderators@cricketweb.net) would be very interested to hear it, but otherwise please do keep these accusations out of posts. I've deleted your most recent post in the Sachin Tendulkar thread and edited out the references in the one before it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…