• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by headhunter

1. headhunter

Team Rankings

Mine are a fairly dismal: #1696 in England #5781 in the World My recent promotion in FC may help my cause however.
  2. headhunter

Academy Levels?

Mine are: Senior Academy: satisfactory Youth Academy: reasonable I am trying to get YA up good although.
  3. headhunter

Irish Thread

Only realistic chance of a medal is in show jumping (Jessica Curtin) I reckon. Let us hope the horse isn't on drugs again this time round :dry:
  4. headhunter

What mobile/cell phone do you own?

Nokia N70
  5. headhunter

English Football: Should The Play-Offs Be Scrapped?

Sparked from a recent convo I had on MSN. Should the Play-Offs be scrapped? Team X with 80pts could end up in the same division while team Y with 70pts goes up. Disgraceful? or If your not good enough to win the play-offs you don't deserve to go up? Thoughts?
  6. headhunter

Grand National Sweepstake

The greatest jump race in the world takes place this Saturday. Seen this done for before (Melbourne Cup iirc) So just for funzies throw down your name, will see if we get the 40 names and i'll draw everyone a horse on Saturday morning.
  7. headhunter

Driving Ch00ns

What songs do I need on my I-Pod for driving??
  8. headhunter

6 Nations 2008

Week 1's action sees: Sat 2nd Feb 08 14:00 Ireland v Italy Croke Park Sat 2nd Feb 08 16:30 England v Wales Twickenham Sun 3rd Feb 08 15:00 Scotland v France Murrayfield Sat 9th Feb 08 14:00 Wales v Scotland Millennium Stadium As always going to be a great competition. Who do...
  9. headhunter

CW Sporting Moment Of 2007

(I'm bored) We have already had album and song of the year thread...but after all this is a sports forum so now its time for Sports Moment Of 2007. So what did it for you? Australia Cricket World Cup Win? India T20 World Cup Win? South Africa RWC Win? Frankie Dettori finally winning the...
  10. headhunter

Records of half of the UK population gone missing!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91211-1293566,00.html Information such as bank details just gone missing. A Shocker!
  11. headhunter

Online Sports Games You Play?

My list is: Battrick Xperteleven From The Pavillion Blackout Rugby Hattrick (awaiting a team)
  12. headhunter

Knockout Stages

Well here we have it the group stage are over and it's down to the serious business. Quarter Finals 06 Oct - 15:00 Australia - England 06 Oct - 21:00 New Zealand - France 07 Oct - 15:00 South Africa - Fiji 07 Oct - 21:00 Argentina - Scotland
  13. headhunter

Champions League 2007/08

The new champions league is underway. Promises to be as exciting as always.
  14. headhunter

Lowest Battrick Score

**** sake just got bowled out for 15!!! So on that note i challange you to post your lowest ever totals on battrick.
  15. headhunter

Battle of the TV programms.

Ok im not sure has this been done before but meh, the way I plan to do this is battle out each category of t.v programme So just shout some nominations any if seconded il add them. To begin im gonna throw in: Cartoons: Simpsons,South Park,Family Guy. Dramas: Lost,Desperate Housewifes,Grey's...