• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Hurricane

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, I don't have the frame for any of those positions :D

I'd love to get involved but I'd end up letting you down with everything else I have on.
    Couldn't you create the site on the WYSIWYG editor of one of those free hosts, and then download the pages thus created to local disk?
    Cheers mate. I've got some reading to do for work myself at the mo. I keep putting it off though. Pretty poor of me, but I've got to read it before Weds, so I'll have to find the time for it.
    No hurry mate, but I've just built a Rugby Union sim on Cricsim (Seasonal Rugby - CricSim) and the season will be starting soon. Too many League nuts over there, and not enough Union fans. No probs if you're not interested, but I know you follow Union and it'd be great if you could sign up.
    Oh I believe it was there. That bot got a lot of posters before being banned. Perhaps James deleted the bot's VM's in a way that I can't see it. Anyway, thanks for reporting it.
    Mate, I actually don't see the spam message on your profile. Even if it was deleted, I should be able to see it. Is it visible to you?
    Theres a Super 15 tipping competition on CW running if you were interested in competing, obviously the competition starts this evening.
    Yeah we just got two recruits that managed to fill up our 2nd XI so if you played for us you wouldn't get any game time. The Pumas would see you play more at this stage.

Cribb has heaps of posts thanks to the simming program which posts up game stuff automatically for him. He still would have 50kish though.
    Hey, are you keen to go to the ODI on Saturday and then maybe have a drink or two afterwards? I think some sort of get-together could be in the works. Check out the last page of the Wellington meet-up thread in Off Topic if you're interested.
    Hey mate you should join up to cricsim and come to me and Heef's team the crusaders. Cricsim is a cricket sim where you play and your ability is determined by a mixture of random luck and your forum activity (post count, page views etc). Reckon it might be something you could be interested in, the Crusaders could always use a new bat.
    You have to pick again - James Marshall went to Chewie in his first 3 picks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…