• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Jono
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jono would you like to address your Asian friend about how ****ing right I was about Roy Hibbert and the Pacers in general. Hibbert (who stands 7'2") averaging less rebounds per game in the last 2 months than rookie point guard Michael Carter-Williams. He's currently in the third quarter against the Heat and has 1pt, 1a, 0reb in 20 minutes against a team who's starting center is half a foot shorter than him.

Send my regards.
    Haha, it was funny as I said. But them's the rules and all. No biggie though.
    Hope you're ready for another lesson how to play real cricket from the pros from the West this afternoon.
    Herath had 3/0 off 14 balls or something at one stage, was madness. They just needed one bloke to stick with Williamson and it would've been a cake walk but after Taylor got out they all looked like number 11s. Even Taylor's innings itself was completely gash; could've been out lbw three times in an innings of 0 (5).

I didn't actually lose any money because I covered all my potential losses by laying part of it off in the innings break, but I'm still so annoyed by it. Just can't bring myself to even post in the thread about it yet really.
    Haha Norman Smiley. I wonder what happened to him. Also what happened to Saturn? Didn't he literally go AWOL for about two years and then showed up in a bar somewhere?
    It might seem crazy what I’m about to say
    Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break
    I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space
    With the air, like I don’t care baby by the way

Because I’m Kohli
    Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
    Because I’m Kohli
    Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
    Because I’m Kohli
    Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
    Because I’m Kohli
    Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do
    Yeah I straight up think UAE should win really; Netherlands have been awful lately. The only thing making me a bit wary of it is the addition of Tom Cooper and Tim "Dutch Brett Lee" van der Gugten who haven't been playing for them lately. Cooper's been seeing it like a beach ball in Shield cricket and TvdG is possibly just a little quick for associate bats. My boi Khurram Khan to get UAE home though IMO.
    Yeah that's value. Zimbabwe are a better T20 side than Ireland really but they're just so, so underdone after being on strike for so long. Losing to Hong Kong in the warmups is a massive warning sign, especially after Nepal went and beat HK by 80 runs.
    No worries, bud.

Yeah, moved back here in December 2012 for a more relaxed lifestyle and a fun job. What did you think of Dunedin anyway?

I have been to Sydney and Melbourne a bit in the past but my next Aussie trip will probably be to mates on the Gold Coast. That said, my sister lives in Sydney...
    Was such an obvious troll post as well.

Anyway, answer my question about the UK this summer, bitch.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…