• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Magrat Garlick

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mate,
    Could you let me know when Maurice Tate is about to come up? I want to post some praise of him before the voting gets too ugly...
    Thanks
    Z
    Hi Håkon, I'm away over Easter so if any of Miller, Akram, Viv Richards or McCabe come up over the weekend could you note a vote for me please? If more than one of them come up in the same round please give my vote to whoever needs it most to win/get a wildcard. If push comes to shove and it becomes unavoidable, favour Miller. :p
    Hey mate, thanks for the help this week.

I've got the draws for Bergamo done, so it is up to you whether you want to sim it yourself or want me to. HDS wanted me to sim it for him, but it really doesn't matter to me either way.
    Hey mate, do you still have the Cricketweb XI stats from the T20 World Cup that was played in late 2008, just need them to update the career stats. Cheers Si.
    That sounds good to me. I'd probably make it so you can only pick a maximum one clay and one hard to sit out to prevent guys increasing their rankings by playing the bare minimum on a surface.
    I'm going to open it all up for suggestions on how to fixture things. That seems like a good idea - probably Monte Carlo and one of Shanghai or Paris.
    Hey mate, just wondering if you still have the final stats from the off season club cricket competitions that was most recently played??
    Hey mate, thats disappointing you feel that way about continuing playing CWXI. Obviously you are a walk up start to the national team and your input there would be invaluable if you change your mind.
    CWFL would like to offer you $2000 to fight Pierre Rose (with a $2000 win bonus) in a Welterweight contest at CWFL 1- The Beginning.

Please confirm of decline in the thread
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…