• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Niall

1. Niall

Is This A Good Song?

I want to try and figure out the sophistication of this forum.
  2. Niall

Your least favorite Pop Songs that were huge

I'l begin. Screeching. :wacko:
  3. Niall

Fashion Thread.

One of the things about this forum I like to think is true is that when it comes to style we know best. So this thread we can discuss fashion etc,, Firstly as its Summer Are you rocking a Panama hat? Please discuss all your fashion concerns in this forum and a stylish poster will try to...
  4. Niall

What is the best Arcade Fire Song?

Changes on a regular basis for me, Funeral has so many contenders but will go for Power Out.
  5. Niall

Anyone so awful you'd turn of their work?

Was thinking about this reading the PC gone mad thread...:ph34r: Graham Linehan has wrote 2 of the best comedies of the last 30 or so years, Fr Ted and Black Books are absolute perfection, but online he has been unbearable. I try to ignore any chatter about him because I really do want to watch...
  6. Niall

the greatest dramas of the last decade.

the greatest TV dramas of the last decade. we had a thread for best comedy series,,,so may as well have it for dramas. Rules? It has to have started this decade.:cool: Tough one for me,,,thought about Justified as it has 2 immense actors gunning it and was easy to watch,,but ultimately its...
  7. Niall

England conquering in Australia and India,What was More impressive series win?

Straight forward question. The win in Australia was pretty comprehensive 3-1 and some of the beatings were fierce, but for me after Pujara batted them to death in the first test England coming back was more impressive. Doubt India or Australia fans would say that their sides were up to much...
  8. Niall

Failure of the series

Really tough one this. Its Warner though surely?
  9. Niall

Best TV villians

While speculating about GOT heels, have been thinking about the best bad guys in television, not people you hate ebcause the actor is shite or poorly written. I'l start with the obvious...Hearst from Deadwood and from the overrated This Is England Tv series Mick the rapist. Never loathed...
  10. Niall

Sky Sports "Cricket"

Its just not very good is it? Not bothering with associates is poor enough, but when charging so much for the service, its very poor that they have none of the Pakistan or the India series at the moment.
  11. Niall

The most hopeless batting line ups to visit England since 2010

India getting smashed as I type, but while a lot of inept batting on show,at least Kohli has elevated it somewhat. So my suggestions, India batting line up in 2011 which was Dravid and passengers and Pakistan in 2010. To refresh people's memory the batting line up they lined up with :laugh...
  12. Niall

In A Libertarian state how would the poor survive?

I know they are some who would consider themselves libertarians here which is fine as there is elements I and am sure many others can admire. However one issue I have always been perplexed by and an accusation aimed at the movement is, Libertarians offers nothing for the poor and most...
  13. Niall

Best/Worst moments of pettiness so far.

Pepe would have been strong fav to win this, but early exit means he wont feature as prominently as he would like, however his dive v Morocco was top notch. I'l nominate Otamendi for the below v Croatia. He did the same Yesterday also:laugh: Shout to Panama also who were a pretty unpleasant...
  14. Niall

Hashim Amla- the most misleading odi stats ever

Huh for some reason I thought he under performed there, should have done some research.
  15. Niall

Indian Oversea test watch, how will they do?

So 3 test series for India outside the SC, 3 tests in South Africa, 5 in England in the summer,and 4 in Australia at the end of the year. Indian side on paper looks as strong as it has been for a long time and all the nations they touring aren't as formidable as they may have been in the...