• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
nightprowler10

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good explaining. Would deal with again. Next time don't waste my time and don't give **** infractions out. k? Cool.
    Yep I'm sure everyone was up in arms at the post. AN actually lobbied for my banning iirc. Horrified. Not sure how it was even allowed on the internet. Good modding.
    Nah that is absolute horse **** and you know it. You know as well as I do that the person/persons who reported it didn't take offence to it at all. The event had nothing to do with them. Stop trying to create a nanny state. One rule for some and another for others it seems.
    So I can report any post and claim I'm offended even though it has nothing to do with me and that person will get infracted? Do you see how ****ing retarded that is. What a joke.
    Slander: The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation

If someone other than the person the statement was aimed at is offended, it is not slander. Learn ****ing English. How pathetic.
    You sure Q12 shouldn't read "Name a member who is a sex-Global Moderator", cos you know I'd name you, babeh?
    Totally agree. He should take a season off rather than embarass himself on the court game after game.
    He can ball. You know what lost us the game though? Lamar ****ing Odom. How the hell are you going to let Novak school you? That guy has been crap the whole season moping about not playing in LA. Hate him.
    I sure do mate.. That is why I said I can edit it out or delete that part. And I don't mind if you do that either. I just hope you understand that what I said is a lot of fact that I am confident about, because it is stuff that I wrote. :)
    well, I didn't call them parasites or accuse them of having done or notdone stuff that I have no way to check on..
    I know.. but that is the truth that I typed out there. You can look at my posting history and what I Have had to say on English and NZ and Pak fans here till recently. :) Sorry if you think that is out of line. You can edit it out or delete it if you want. I can also do
    You wouldn't dare with the pictures I have of you and Boozer. I mean there's being a fan and then there's being a fan!
    Yes, because I need a desi sidekick when I overthrow James and take over the place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…