• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
nightprowler10

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Due to lack of interest from cricketweb members I've invited you to a Broncos forum comp one I've started up. If still interested you'll find the invite in your inbox.
    I will be based not too far from Chicago for some time so I figured that I might be able to get the best deal for a 2nd hand car in Chicago (being a big city). I am not there yet but i will be, in about a month's time.
    Hey dude,

I hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you would be able to provide some assistance if I need a cheap second hand car around Chicago? What is a good way to kook for it?
    Yeah boi I'm at JFK now waiting for my flight home. Your missus invited me over last week and I must say I like what you've done with the ceiling.
    Hey, to be honest, I'd be careful with a business photography website in putting google ads on there. It's likely a lot of the ads that will appear will be rivals to her. If she doesn't get many visitors, then its likely she won't make a lot of money per month and may even lose business if potential customers see better deals through the Adsense ads. Just something to consider :) Happy to discuss further if you like.
    invited. draft is at a weird time for you i'd imagine, but it's a good time for us. if you need it made earlier let me know and i'll change it if the other are okay with it.
    np, pollyprowler said over breakfast this morning that you might be interested in a H2H fantasy basketball league with me and some of my RL friends?
    In case you don't check the 360 thread again soon:
    COMMANDER SHEPARD - The song (OFFICIAL VIDEO) by Miracle Of Sound - YouTube
    Haha, that is so gun.

Reminds me of a time when I saw a girl in a bar, wearing an N7 jacket though. Went up to her and said "Nice Jacket Commander Shephard". Her response: "Who the **** are you?"

I beat a hasty retreat.
    Hahaha. Frickin hate that. So annoying on ME2 when you go around all of the Normandy after each mission to see if there are any new dialogue options and you just get the crap about calibrations.

I think there were loads of in jokes about that in ME3 iirc.
    omg there's a new one and it's one of the best yet:

Gamer Poop - Mass Effect (#5) - YouTube
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…