• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
sledger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok I have got Saturday or Wednesday off work if you are free either of those days?
    slightly unnecessary

i went to bing and typed 'random image to post for sledger' and the hhh pic was first result
    yeah, had a decent go on it before the cricket started on thurs. will play some more in the week.
    you replied to your own wall you tool, good job i came here to give you abuse for not replying, er thanks anyway
    Though this is for the 08 version, but it still is exactly the same, just follow these steps and it should be up and running.

Mods; A User's Guide - Grey Dog Software
    Cheers, quite fancy the montreal screwjob mod, what do i do, just download the data, people, belts, and then what?
    yo dawg

got a link for me to download that tew05? does it have the real feds on. downloaded a demo when yeardo was here the other week but it was all pro evo on my ass, fake names and feds. it was a more recent one though
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…