• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. David

Forum Category Move

Not liking it. Bodes poorly.
  2. David

Darters

Well, a somewhat lousy performance from us at the start of this grade season, but certainly we can improve. Ritchie has been bowling well, but hasn't seemed to be too comfortable with the bat, apart from a few flashes of brilliance. Would like to see him return to his game 1 form. Raghav has...
  3. David

Grade Cricket Season XIV?

Any information on this beast? The old system had 12 teams: Campsfield Braves Davistow Darters Edfield Seahawks Fitzworthingham Broncos Garven Island Sharks Gofftown Tigers Greater Robbham de Grooters Maddington Frenzy Nixonstown Foxes Pickford Panthers Stedingham Jets Twybridge Titans I think...
  4. David

So dead, I think it's a cemetery.

Seriously, exciting stuff atm. What're we all doing?
  5. David

Don't suck your thumb

from my childhood, you've been warned. http://www.fln.vcu.edu/struwwel/daumen_e.html
  6. David

Grade Pre-Season Discussion.

Whilst discussing with Håkon, we thought that perhaps centrally contracted players shouldn't play grade. Thoughts? Anybody with any suggestions feel free to fire away here.
  7. David

Grade Cricket Season XII

Schedule Campsfield Braves (8): Alex Blackman (Black), Liam Camps (Blue), Adam Collins (Blue), Ryan Dunn (Blue), Gareth Gooljar (Blue), Daniel Smith (Black), Mike Wilson (Colts), Darren Dubb-Lynch (Green) Davistow Darters (8): David Kearsley (Red), David Kennett (Red), Zac Ritchie (Red), Nath...
  8. David

Sign in for Grade Cricket

If you want to be involved in grade Cricket this season, sign in here.
  9. David

Grade Activity Check Season XI

Sign in here if you wish to participate in Grade Cricket.
  10. David

Grade Cricket Season XI

Grade Cricket Season XI - Discussions and Results Expect a few changes to be implemented.
  11. David

Attn: Liam

He wouldn't have, pure and simple, I think it was an outrageous event.
  12. David

Update

Just letting you all know that we've not forgotten the IRL, we're busy at work discussing features and hope to reveal them soon!
  13. David

Pre-Season

Fixtures to come soon.
  14. David

The International Rugby League Simming Team!

Coach - Sean Bennett aka Steds - email & msn - insuchaspin at hotmail.com Captain - David Kennett aka David - dravaal at gmail dot com - sticksntwigs at hotmail dot com Vice Captains Rob Dauth aka Robertinho - email robertinho at cricketmail dot net Kenny Dobson aka KennyD - email - msn Public...
  15. David

Team name suggestions!

Suggestions for Superleague team names here. I'll set up a vote in a few days time.
  16. David

Team name suggestions!

Suggestions for NRL team names here. I'll set up a vote in a few days time.
  17. David

Bandwagon Jumpers - CWXIII

Welcome all to the CW XIII We (Sean and I) are going to be running a Rugby league Sim, playing in the England Superleague and perhaps also another team in the Australia/New Zealand NRL. The number of CW teams we run will be dependent on the number of applicants. A person who wishes to sign up...
  18. David

Absence

I'll be away til the 15th of January and am unlikely to manage to get online much, if at all... Seasons greetings to you all!
  19. David

Happy Birthday Dave

Well, it seems the time for birthdays... Have a good one mate!
  20. David

CW Red Weekly

Thursday 14th October 2004 CWXI Board allows Test Call ups to play domestically! In recent media interviews prominent Reds fast bowlers Dave Watt and David Kennett were both astounded by the cricketweb boards decision to allow the CWXI Test squad to play domestic games as well. Kennett had...