• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. The Foxtrot

Who do you agree with?

Watching the start of the cricket today and slater and tony greig(?) was discussing about players walking. i am sure you are all familar with the issue, but what do you think? i agree with slats, because you can't protest against the bad decisions and have to go, plus it is always nice to get...
  2. The Foxtrot

CW Land

hey do we live on CW Land, located off the southern tip of Western Australia? that is with the CWXI cricketers
  3. The Foxtrot

Xpert Eleven (New season begins Soon)

hey guys... Xpert Eleven is a football manager game where you manage a fictitious football team. The thought behind the game is that you compete with your friends in a league that you create yourselves. You manage your team/teams in good times as well as bad. Your tasks consist of selecting...
  4. The Foxtrot

You know you have been playing too much .......when........

the idea....basically is to fill in the blanks try and make it as funny and (try to be as) original as possible here is an example: (this is unoriginal but i thought it was a great example) You know you have been playing too much computer games when you question the respawn time after joining...
  5. The Foxtrot

Important for all Webbers

I think what we should do is have a recall..... We get everyone still interested to post here, Those who don't post or say they aren't interested play for Webbers Reserves and those still interested become our team of 11 who regulary start in games.....this creates more consistency for players...
  6. The Foxtrot

Your back/front yard

I am not sure what inspired me to ask this of people, but here it goes.... What does your backyard, obviously where you play some backyard cricket, look like. I think the best idea would be to send in a picture and describe the set up, like the boundaries...etc.
  7. The Foxtrot

Statistical Leaderboard

This is a thread to check up on the leading goals scorers from our team, This will start once the official season starts unless people want to add the pre season friendlies to the list in that case it looks kinda like this (personally i would love to count the preseason) Ben Fox - 8 Nayak - 5...
  8. The Foxtrot

Tipping Comp

I was thinking about running a tipping competition for the Worl Cup only problem is that we wont be able to place money on it...so you only get crowned as the BEST CWWC TIPPER... if your interested please just post... i will update later on rules and stuff
  9. The Foxtrot

FIFA World Cup Germany 2006

Well it is a little early but the start to one of the greatest years of my life. Australia in the World Cup. Now all you Pommies out there, SHut the Hell up, because this is a big thing to us Australians. Anyway, i want to know what you think is going to happen. I dont want you to state the...
  10. The Foxtrot

Post your funny and random pics here

please just googlize it and find random funny pics about random funny things.
  11. The Foxtrot

What do you like....

This is a survey to find out what different people like... I will give you two options all you have to do is choose one the one you believe is better Ford or Holden Rugby or Soccer Xbox or PS2 Ricky Ponting or Adam Gilchrist Batting or Bowling Joggers or Flip Flops Chelsea or Arsenal or...
  12. The Foxtrot

Interesting Questions

What would happen if you hit the ball, it skimmed a helmet, but then the ball carried to the boundary for four runs? What would it be four, five or nine?