• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

15th June - 2nd Semifinal - India vs Bangladesh

srbhkshk

Is it only me or the sixes really hit the boundary rope on the full far more often than you will statistically expect?

vcs

This is some seriously ****-worthy batting from these two. Can see why HB is getting so excited. Awesome to watch. :)

honestbharani

Its the wrist snap, I tell you. The amazing part for me is that he can also play the orthodox drive. Now THAT requires a lot of training on the part of the batsman, to play it in a way that does not come naturally to you.

OverratedSanity

Wish he'd left enough runs for Kohli's ton though. :@
Yeah wac. Hate when players do this. Dhoni almost cost Tendulkar that 200 by keeping him off strike for like 4 overs straight. Stop playing for the team and give teammates their milestones, ****s.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Only issue I have is that our lower middle order hasn't had much time in the middle, would send it Dhoni next if a wicket falls.
Yeah, it's a small worry but we are playing well as a team. Quite excited about the final.

vcs

No better sight in cricket than India in prime batting form. Not bothered about comparing stats and the run rates etc. with other teams.. just the sheer class and effortlessness.