• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2005 Talk Like A Pirate Day

Burpey

Gaaaaaaaaarr. Me matey Old Blimey Jack and I just got back from sailing the high seas. Twas a voyage to remember. Alas, we could not find the buried treasure. Polly want a cracker ?

That's my best effort :p. Sad

Robertinho

burkey_1988 said:
Gaaaaaaaaarr. Me matey Old Blimey Jack and I just got back from sailing the high seas. Twas a voyage to remember. Alas, we could not find the buried treasure. Polly want a cracker ?

That's my best effort :p. Sad
How embarassing......

Cloete

Robertinho said:
How embarassing......
Yes indeed. How embarassing that that's the only thing you can ever say.

Indeed, how embarassing for you to have such a **** poor vocabularly. How embarassing for you to keep doing that. How embarassing for you not to realise that everybody is seriously over your only call.

Not a very swell thing to do... How embarassing Robertinho...

KennyD

Robertinho said:
How embarassing......
Quite. To tell you the truth, I'm a little embarassed myself to have had to witness that post. I wish there was someway we can forget about it.

Robertinho

That's right Kenny, I'm quite embarassed myself. If only we could just move on and forget this ever happened?

KennyD

Cloete said:

Indeed, how embarassing for you to have such a **** poor vocabularly. How embarassing for you to keep doing that. How embarassing for you not to realise that everybody is seriously over your only call.

How embarassing.

Robertinho

Cloete said:

That's nice, Andrew. :)

KennyD

Robertinho said:
That's right Kenny, I'm quite embarassed myself. If only we could just move on and forget this ever happened?

I wish we could, but sometimes there's just no way to erase the past.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Why jsut talk like a pirate day? Let's hijack some boats and sail the high seas and rob rich yachters of their pearls and cash! Yarr!

What do you mean I've got to clean my room?

Aww....

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Aarrrr, you are all landlubbers. Me and wenches and scurry-riden swashbucklers with board ye vessel and send you all to the bottom of Davy Jones' Locker.