• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2005 Talk Like A Pirate Day

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yarr, me hearties, be in this old Sea-Dog's diary already shiver me timbers it's the black spot Blind Pew.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
'Tis, true. Gar, below that thar mirky depths is a pirate quote that me knows. Can any of ye tell me where that thar quote came from?

"Too late i realise that my children where my real treasure."

EDIT: The seedog can't spell treasure, i can only finds it.

Craig

World Traveller
NZTailender said:
Why jsut talk like a pirate day? Let's hijack some boats and sail the high seas and rob rich yachters of their pearls and cash! Yarr!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

David

International 12th Man
Paid The Umpire said:
'Tis, true. Gar, below that thar mirky depths is a pirate quote that me knows. Can any of ye tell me where that thar quote came from?

"Too late i realise that my children where my real treasure."

EDIT: The seedog can't spell treasure, i can only finds it.
"'Tis not a man"

Linda

Cloete said:
Yes indeed. How embarassing that that's the only thing you can ever say.

Indeed, how embarassing for you to have such a **** poor vocabularly. How embarassing for you to keep doing that. How embarassing for you not to realise that everybody is seriously over your only call.

Not a very swell thing to do... How embarassing Robertinho...
Not true. He also some sort of problem with his lungs, and coughs a bit (but you shouldnt hold it against him).

Robertinho

I have cystic fibrosis, I am often caught coughing. It's a disability man. Would you make fun of a guy in a wheelchair?