• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** 2015 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

Burgey

I've had a bet on Boyd to be first try scorer.

Given the nsw side, Woods might be a shout. There's no way they'll be spreading the ball that much with the way they've set up.

Gonna miss his game as I'll be transiting through Jakarta. Hoping like hell try have it on in one of the lounges there.

nevermind

Can't go anywhere without hearing Origin chat today, buzzing. Morgan to win it for the toads. Go boys!

Guerra first try scorer

Last edited:

ripper868

Yup. I'm not a big NRL man myself but would have been good if origin was on Sky - we have big screens in our office that has whatever relevant sport is on (Eg Super Rugby on Friday mornings/ENG v NZ Cricket/Grand National etc) would have been nice to put on. stupid Premier Sports.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yup. I'm not a big NRL man myself but would have been good if origin was on Sky - we have big screens in our office that has whatever relevant sport is on (Eg Super Rugby on Friday mornings/ENG v NZ Cricket/Grand National etc) would have been nice to put on. stupid Premier Sports.
League's a bit of a minority pursuit in the UK as well, that needs to be factored in.

ripper868

Oh yeah, understand that entirely and it's a minority pursuit of my own, if that makes sense. Actually rather enjoying the coverage Rugby receives vs what it gets back in Australia, obviously this is amplified as well by the impending World Cup.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haha you're quite English when it comes to which code you prefer, whereas I'm more Australian/Northern. :D

Try and find somewhere to cheer Glasgow on on Saturday.

Mister Wright

Here are the selections for game 2:

Code:
Forumer			Selection 1		Selection 2		Selection 3

Mister Wright		B. Morris		Tamou			Merrin
dontcloseyoureyes	Guerra			M. Scott		Klemmer
morgieb			Woods			Morgan			Dugan
BackFootPunch		Jackson			Thaiday			Hopoate
Furball			Hodkinson		McGuire			B. Scott
Hurricane		Cherry-Evans		Slater			Chambers
ripper868		Jennings		Hodges			Thurston
BoyBrumby		Parker			Inglis			Gillett