• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

300 posts!

Top_Cat

Behind every hardened moderator beats the heart of computer geek who just wants to up his post count. :D

James

Cricket Web Owner
You've got to 50 :)

There are dozens of ranks to work through. Enjoy as they start changing a lot once you get into the hundreds :)

Top_Cat

With exception to the first couple of weeks, I've been Coach since the start. :D

Soe us are just THAT good.

:D Muahahahaha! :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
what do u mean get it under my pic ?? i think it just happend like that

anway i searched for it and uploaded the pic onto my webpage so that i can use it here :p

Its nice isint it ? SOrry for the size but come one :p

FrontierPsychiartrist

I thought you people said the ranks changed as you went throught the hundreds. Im on 161, and the only time it has changed since about 75 was on the 150 mark.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Loads of posts in the Staff Forum have been deleted so that has knocked down some of the staff post counts a bit/lot (depending on how often they posted in there, would you believe it...)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Just hope it doesn't get that people are obsessed with post counts, but actually discuss relevant things!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hang on a sec, on the first reply, it says "and I reach 300 posts", but on the post count it says 296. What's the deal with that?
Loads of posts in the Staff Forum have been deleted so that has knocked down some of the staff post counts a bit/lot (depending on how often they posted in there, would you believe it...)
Neil is right. Many staff posts were deleted to make that forum a lot cleaner.

Just hope it doesn't get that people are obsessed with post counts, but actually discuss relevant things!
Exactly. Does it really matter guys?

[Edited on 5/12/02 by James]