• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

31st Match - New Zealand v Afghanistan (8th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Afghanistan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonbrooks

How's Taylor looked so far chaps?
Tayloresque i.e. struggling. He's been shuffling around the crease. You can't help but feel he wants to play around his pads. Some strange mental mindset he has at the moment. Perhaps he should see a sports psychologist?

Zinzan

Ok..these two seeing it through to the end is ideal preparation in terms of guys getting time in the middle.

Any further wickets lost will be a bit sour.

Zinzan

sedate. looks a man determined to use the small chase to get settled.

Tayloresque i.e. struggling. He's been shuffling around the crease. You can't help but feel he wants to play around his pads. Some strange mental mindset he has at the moment. Perhaps he should see a sports psychologist?
Hmmm,,quite different assessments. Jonbrooks' one is not making me feel quite as good... :p

Flem274*

123/5
I'm Taylor's biggest fan and I agree with Athlai that it's much more exaggerated than it was. Maybe a consequence of turning 30?

wellAlbidarned

I'm his biggest fan* but he has been more scratchy over the last year.

*lets not fight
Nah it's legitimate criticism but it's being blown out of proportion by many due to the contrast with the rest of the top order being in top nick.

E.g rigor: "there was a time Taylor would've sent that ball over the midwicket stands"

It's like, has he watched Taylor at all in the past 5 years? Rubbish commentary.

Zinzan

Every side does (when it matters), yet strangely we're still one of the top 3 fielding sides in the world...go figure.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Pretty boring game.

Boult looked good but Naji and Shenwari aside they were rubbish with the bat. Their bowling didn't get any swing and despite being fairly disciplined didn't offer any real threat. Guptill getting some runs is nice I guess?