• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

34th Match - India v Ireland (10th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 34th Match of the World Cup between India and Ireland (Seddon Park, Hamilton).

Flem274*

123/5
if ireland and zimbabwe could jump these buggers it would make my tournament

someone knee cap kohli and dhoni pls

kiwiviktor81

What a mess it would make of the Pool B table if Ireland somehow win this. India and Ireland on 8 points, SA and Pakistan on 6, all having played 5 matches with one game in hand.

Niall

Like the South Africans, 400 on the cards if India bat first.

Ireland probably need to try and squeeze in Young, but I doubt he will be able to stop the carnage.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Half-expecting the minnows to get up here but then again Ireland have been in good form

I'm here all week

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If Ireland do win this, it would be quite hilarious for the ICC...and for the group in general.

Last edited:

Adders

:laugh:

Yeah fair play, gotta pay that..........good from SS.

Question for a mod - If Ireland should manage to get up here do you think we could cut short Bleed_Blue's ban and let him come back for a little while??

morgieb

:laugh:

Yeah fair play, gotta pay that..........good from SS.

Question for a mod - If Ireland should manage to get up here do you think we could cut short Bleed_Blue's ban and let him come back for a little while??
:laugh: would be so gun

ankitj

I'm rooting for India in this. Just like the Mauka guy. :p
After Pakistan's win over SA, this match is inconsequential for Pakistan actually. Only way Pakistan can fail to qualify is if they lose to Ireland.

Edit: it can however make a difference to whether Pakistan finish 3rd or 4th. But for that Ireland will have to beat India by a big margin.

Last edited:

ankitj

My boss who is an Irish will not stop gloating if Ireland win this :D

Last edited: