• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

41st Match - United Arab Emirates v West Indies (15th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 41st Match of the World Cup between United Arab Emirates and West Indies (McLean Park, Napier).

Sarun

Tauqir has emerged as one of the more interesting Captain in what could be surely his last tournament.

Zinzan

Sounds like the Cyclone Pam is likely to pass through the bay late Sunday/early Monday with the immediate forecast not being too bad. So a result is still likely.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Was sunny an hour again, lots of clouds now. I wouldn't mind Windies not going through. Wasn't it rain which denied them a semi spot in 92 too?

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Was sunny an hour again, lots of clouds now. I wouldn't mind Windies not going through. Wasn't it rain which denied them a semi spot in 92 too?
I think in 92 it was losing to Australia and the rain point that pakistan got against england that prevented them from going through

Contra

Windies up for this game aren't they. Taylor better get a wicket or two though, for my fantasy team's sake ;P

wellAlbidarned

how long until teams do the smart thing and ban players from reviewing LBWs unless they know they've smashed it? It's such a low turnover rate.