• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5000 for Fiery

thierry henry

Just wanted to incur the wrath of KN by starting another of these threads.

Fiery and I have had the odd joust but....well I just saw he had reached 5000 so I made this thread, not saying I've decided to kiss and make up or anything.

*golf clap for Fiery*

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, nicely done, chap. You frustrate me of times, but I infinately prefer this place with you than without. :)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha, nicely done, chap. You frustrate me of times, but I infinately prefer this place with you than without. :)
Given how frequently you use that word in comparison to well... pretty much everyone, it might do you well to learn how to spell it. :p
"Infinitely."

Anyway, I must admit, Fiery really ground my gears for a while and I genuinely wanted him to get a long ban, but I was wrong there. Once you get used to him, he's a top member IMO - great to have around. Well done on 5,000.

pasag

RTDAS
Anyway, I must admit, Fiery really ground my gears for a while and I genuinely wanted him to get a long ban, but I was wrong there. Once you get used to him, he's a top member IMO - great to have around. Well done on 5,000.
Agreed. Once he accepted that Shane Watson was our Messiah, it was all smooth sailing from there.

Perm

Felt rather odd when Fiery was banned and Watson was either performing very well or being absolute rat ****, was expecting him to pop in and make a few snide comments but unfortunately he couldn't.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
There are certain words I just CBA to spell, TBH.
Given the word isn't actually a neccessity and is very infrequently used by most people, if you can't spell it, maybe you shouldn't bother using it?

Anyway, it's fairly easy to spell, given it comes from the word "infinite." If you think of how you'd spell "infinity" then it should come naturally. I've seen lots of infinates and infinatelys in my time, but never an infinaty - which shows people just don't think it through IMO.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, in some ways I love being out-pedanted... :ph34r:

Some words I just spell wrong as a matter of course, TBH - spell-checkers filter it out, and I don't take any notice.

Infinitely (just corrected that after, naturally, typing it wrong first) is one I use ATT, TBH, and will probably now get it right thanks to you.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Felt rather odd when Fiery was banned and Watson was either performing very well or being absolute rat ****, was expecting him to pop in and make a few snide comments but unfortunately he couldn't.
I also thought it was a shame when he took, what, 2 years out of the place after joining, too. It was a bit funny, he joined, had loads of fights with loads of people, announced he was having a kid, everyone said "yay, congratulations" and sort of made-up (me included) and not long after he just disappeared.

I was glad to see him again on my most recent reappearance.

Fiery

Banned
Cheers everyone. This is going straight to the poolroom...(or maybe the "What Made Your Day" thread). I'm chuffed :)

Smudge

Not his biggest fan, but I have a mate who lives on the Hibiscus Coast (which is somewhere near Whangaparaoa, I think), so considering my pal hasn't met him and smashed him, Fiery can't be all bad in person. ;)

Fiery

Banned
Not his biggest fan, but I have a mate who lives on the Hibiscus Coast (which is somewhere near Whangaparaoa, I think), so considering my pal hasn't met him and smashed him, Fiery can't be all bad in person. ;)
that's nice dear

KiWiNiNjA

Just wanted to incur the wrath of KN by starting another of these threads.

Fiery and I have had the odd joust but....well I just saw he had reached 5000 so I made this thread, not saying I've decided to kiss and make up or anything.

*golf clap for Fiery*
*sighs*

ffs TH

:p

EDIT: Oh, and congrats 'The Fiery One' :unsure:

Flem274*

123/5
Yay for Fiery. One of my favourite members on CW. Congratulations mate! Look forward to seeing you keep Watson in check for many more posts to come.