• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Akinator, The Web Genius

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Did you give him the option of more questions?

EDIT: Just tried it and he got it first time for me, perhaps you suck at answering questions.

Last edited:

andyc

Haha holy crap, he got Shane Warne.

Still, basically just that old 20 Questions game, but with people instead. Cool though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Didn't get Jeetan Patel or Sigourney Weaver either. Weaver was on the list though.

And as for Agro I said he didn't fight monsters because he doesn't. He's a horse who runs around in a game with monsters. Does no fighting himself. :ph34r:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Didn't get Jeetan Patel or Sigourney Weaver either. Weaver was on the list though.

And as for Agro I said he didn't fight monsters because he doesn't. He's a horse who runs around in a game with monsters. Does no fighting himself. :ph34r:
Didn't say he fought either. Have a feeling you going before me helped him answer.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Maybe after someone else does it then the probability rating of it gets higher so becomes the first guess option.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Maybe after someone else does it then the probability rating of it gets higher so becomes the first guess option.
The answers used before probably get a higher link with the character. It's the only way the functions could evolve properly anyway.

Just tried Harold Larwood, he didn't get it but he was on the list.

Adamc

Tried it a few times. Didn't get Sancho Panza (guessed Epic Fail Guy :laugh:) although I didn't ask further questions. Didn't get Getafix initially (guessed Obelix) but got it on further questioning. Failed to get Brian Lara, initially guessing Jonah Lomu, then Mahmoud Ahmedinajad, then Barry Bonds.