• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Akinator, The Web Genius

cpr

Got Eddie Vedder first go, not impressed, few more to try, will beat it with someone famous.

---
Edit: Kicked its arse with Tim Booth, offered me Robbie Williams and Thom Yorke.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Didn't get Wasim Akram, guessed Tendulkar instead. Edited it in and tried again. Asked all the right questions only to guess Tendulkar again.

EDIT: Got LeBron James on the first try.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah, like I said, it's unlikely to get many other than the most famous cricketers as it's a very low percentage sport worldwide, especially in regards to people who are likely to come across this online.

steds

Got Sonic the Hedgehog, Morrissey, Michael Vick, Frank Sinatra, Andrea Corr and Ryan Giggs after it guessed Paul Scholes the first time. Didn't get Corin Tucker, Paul Simonon, Murali, Sean Long, Kathleen Hanna or Richard Sharpe.

Bobisback

Tried Lionel Messi, He asked is it female, is he american, is he south american, is he a soccer player, does he play in spain. No questions in the middle. Was like, ****, get out of my head.

Jakester1288

I have a handheld device which does the same as this, it's called twenty questions or something. Awesome, but gets old quickly.

Looks like this:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah tried all of them and got them all first time.

You people really must suck at answering these questions. Remember kids, Tony Hawk is the white man.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Guessed Sam Fisher on the first try in less than 10 questions.

EDIT: Some funny results if you click any one answer all the time.

Last edited:

cpr

Are they Bald - Not Anymore
Are They Blond - Yes
Do They Text alot - Yes

Not that hard to get.

luffy

But didn't have any of those questions.

It had no idea apart from the fact he plays sport.