• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anti-vaxxers

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yes. It's a crime to not give adequate medical care to children - we've sent people to prison for faith healing kids with cancer instead of going to a doctor.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I bet the failure rate of your immune system against polio is higher than the failure rate of a vaccine plus your immune system against polio...which is kind of the point of a vaccine.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Sorry, thought you would call it out as a fairly rancid bait from my first post, I just kind of ran with it. :ph34r:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Truthfully, I never cease to be amazed on this subject. You almost made me waste an hour gathering all the sources. :p
Haha, if I had considered that there might have been a chance you would do so, I would have pressed harder. I shouldn't have folded so early. :laugh:

But yeah, I sympathise with your pov here. There's many a nutter out there re: this sort of thing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
lol SS. Breaking the first rule of CricketWeb - never take sledger seriously.
:laugh: It really is the first rule.

So good. ****ing Sledger what a guy. Literally the worst and best bloke in the world.