• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are the left stupid or just deluded?

Are the left stupid or deluded?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andmark

Anyone whose ideology relies on an excessively optimistic view of human nature is deluded...

Test_Fan_Only

Like the right the left is deluded. Neither side has solutions for the problems that the earth and it population is facing.

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's mildly fascinating how GIMH gradually becomes more and more a soapbox blowhard. Political ideology isn't sports and rooting for against a "team" is so far from missing the point its an absolute shambles that a half decent bloke like yourself does this kind of ****.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's mildly fascinating how GIMH gradually becomes more and more a soapbox blowhard. Political ideology isn't sports and rooting for against a "team" is so far from missing the point its an absolute shambles that a half decent bloke like yourself does this kind of ****.
Soz about me, was boozing all day and decided to post a troll thread

Test_Fan_Only

Not really, I just don’t look at politics in that way.
I do not know how old you are, perhaps you are not old enough to vote. But if you do vote then surely you should be looking to vote for someone who has solutions?
What is the point of voting for someone who is never going achieve anything?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Too much cider David. But I think I had the far left in mind at the time of posting (can’t be sure).