• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATTN: US-based CWebbers

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I was hoping one of you could help me out.

Amazon is having a big PC games sale, and there's three things I want to buy, but amazon only allows Steam codes to be sold to US residents. Why, I'm not sure, but yeah.

I tried stuffing around with Proxy's and VPN but I had trouble signing in as cookies need to be enabled and I don't trust most free proxy sites. Would anyone be willing to help? It'd cost you $17.50 straight up, and I could Paypal you the money straight away. Then all you'd have to do is give me the Steam codes that amazon emails you.

Someone halppppppp pls

HeathDavisSpeed

Have you tried through amazon.co.uk? I've managed to get *some* games sent to NZ through amazon.co.uk before for much cheaper than I'd pay here.

social

My brother set up a US post box account that allows him to receive mail in the US which is then forwarded to any address around the world pretty much free of charge

You don't have to be in the US to do it and he did it specifically to get around Amazon's horrendous freight charges

I can ask him for details if you like but cant promise that he will reply anytime soon

Adamc

Can't you just change your address to a US address? It's what I've done with Amazon games previously.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Can't you just change your address to a US address? It's what I've done with Amazon games previously.
Does it matter that the address doesn't match the billing address on my card? It seems to be working but I don't know if the charge will go through because of it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Does it matter that the address doesn't match the billing address on my card? It seems to be working but I don't know if the charge will go through because of it.
I don't think it matters on amazon's end but your bank might flag it and call you up to confirm. Happens to me a lot when I buy things and get them delivered to England.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I just did the fake address thing f00lins told me to, worked fine. Thanks anyway, even though you dicks weren't going to help and fack yu.

Close this thread yo.