• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Availability for ODI Cricket

PY

'Guided' the CWXI to a WC final. :p

I do feel my retirement has set my OD domestic career back somewhat but playing for Blues is the best option because during ODI series I generally get a game anyway. :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

PY said:
'Guided' the CWXI to a WC final. :p
Ahem...

2 (4) v Canada
0 (1) v West Indies
DNB v Zimbabwe
22 (31) v South Africa
2 (8) v England - and I feel compelled to note that you got out to Trescothick.
0 (1) v India - and I feel compelled to note that you got out to Pathan.
1 (2) v New Zealand
2 (6) v Pakistan - and I feel compelled to note that you got out to Sami.
5 (4) v South Africa [semi final]
DNB v West Indies [final]

Oh yes, it feels so good.

Travis_Teh

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Ahem...

2 (4) v Canada
0 (1) v West Indies
DNB v Zimbabwe
22 (31) v South Africa
2 (8) v England - and I feel compelled to note that you got out to Trescothick.
0 (1) v India - and I feel compelled to note that you got out to Pathan.
1 (2) v New Zealand
2 (6) v Pakistan - and I feel compelled to note that you got out to Sami.
5 (4) v South Africa [semi final]
DNB v West Indies [final]

Oh yes, it feels so good.
Old PY .... his jokes never cease to amuse me ..... bastard is always putting deep heat in my box and thigh guard ... but I think his stats here take the cake.

PY

Haha the '...' were there for a reason, though I don't think I dropped a catch the whole WC if I remember correctly which for me, was a small miracle.

But yes, you burst my bubble quite spectacularly.

Oh, and Trav, I've not touched your box (thankfully); it's probably the gonorrhea back again....

Travis_Teh

PY said:
Oh, and Trav, I've not touched your box (thankfully); it's probably the gonorrhea back again....
What the .... :( Sad, I only just rid of that last month. I guess I really need to stop seeing old Ethel from down the road :(

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
PY said:
Haha the '...' were there for a reason, though I don't think I dropped a catch the whole WC if I remember correctly which for me, was a small miracle.

But yes, you burst my bubble quite spectacularly.

Wasn't that the tournament I out-averaged you? Or is that the career averages?

Cloete

Neil Pickup said:
Wasn't that the tournament I out-averaged you? Or is that the career averages?
:laugh:

Probably one of the biggest burns in a while. That's quite good.